Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Stepped out on faith and walking toward prosperity ~~

Well, if you follow me on Facebook or my other blog Uniquely Organized and Utilized you saw my "It's been a long time coming" posts.  I wanted to try and pull all the pieces of my life together for a while now and had tried a few things that did not yield the results I was needing.  I Always pray, but really started earnestly praying, wholeheartedly and deeply.. even, asked several faithful and believing prayer warriors to pray with me and for me and viola' an answer that had come up before and I dismissed because of the scope and risk but, God has worked on me in major ways and I was finally ready to believe in HIS WAYS, and HIS TIMING and HIS patience with such a twit! ha ha..  He generously gave me my burning bush and confirmations that could not mean anything else...  So I finally obeyed and moved!  I AM A BUSINESS OWNER!  oh my, and the anxiety has been raging but I know HE IS guiding my steps and leading me to the things that I need.   I have skills and knowledge that has been cast off because no one else desired it, but it is a large part of me and it is important to me.  I will now be able to inventory and utilize ALL of my files, books, skills, talents and most importantly my desire to learn new things and help people every step of the way.  Excitement and anticipation does not seem to describe the feelings I have right now, but I have alot and will be rolling out this through my Business that I have done all along and just never really got the rewards and acknowledgement.  I freely give and jump in to assist anyone who seems to need it, whether they show they want it or appreciate it.  Now I can promote and network with others that believe as I do and enter into the cooperative community I have been looking for and had not found.

Please join me and partner with me in whichever group that best suits you.  The business & Professional group (FOR PAYMENT) Uniquely Organized and Utilized Blog/ or Uniquely Organized and Utilized Facebook Page or the community service and benevolent group Bright Minds Helping Hands and Holy Hearts blog .  I am looking forward to hearing from you and forming our like-minded community that is so needed these days.  "Together we can make a difference" !  We all have knowledge, skills, talents and "Stuff" that can help our group and our communities, our friends and strangers...  Pay it forward is not just an idea or philosophy, it is a call to action and a lifestyle.

Please "Join" the blog or connect through one of the other links and let your involvement be known.  You have something to offer and you WILL receive something from participating.  "Membership has its privileges".  Comment and let me know about you and your passions, projects and Activities.

No comments: