Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pieces are coming together........ and a beautiful picture is forming

Well it has been awhile, lots of adjustment, planning, evaluating, re-adjusting, trial and error and now.. it is time for an update...

Going to hit the highlights and present that Praises and Positive ~~~~~
Totally a believer in the saying "Success is not permanent and Failure is not fatal"  I would not be here if it was, and well successes are to be celebrated  but not taken for granted or assume they will last. Steps have to be taken to maintain and solve problems that threaten your status.  Planning is essential.

After alot of work and preparation. August 21, 2012, I stepped out on faith and launched my hearts desire packaged into a business, Uniquely Organized and Utilized, which utilizes relationships both personal and professional that I have made through several outreach projects including a charitable/civic group I created Bright Minds Helping Hands and Holy Hearts and a Cedar Creek Creative Cooperative for professional and Creative artists, crafters and workers of all walks of life.  I am simplifing life and trying to improve all things I am involved with and have change alot in all these organizations. 

Moving forward the business is doing well, had clients, retained a few, completed the contract of a few and chose not to renew a few.  In addition to the Consultant-Coach, Organizing and Assisting services we are now offering Healthcare, Dental, Prescription and Buying power discount memberships with Ameriplan Inc.  See website and Facebook page for more information.  We are on a few social media lists, we tweet, Google+, We are listed on Merchant Circle.com, Manta.com, and Findmyorganizer.com.  Everyday I take steps to build, grow, learn and excel to meet My goals and achieve the ultimate goal, prosperity for myself, my family and the communities I have developed.  Through meeting people and listening to their visions and seeing their resolve through the lonely and unsuccessful times I have been re-energized and refocused on the plan.  Re-evaluated, readjusted and formed the fresh and inviting plan, utilizing my talents and skills and technology I have found my path, and am moving forward.

See todays announcement of the merger on Bright Minds Helping Hands and Holy Hearts Blog https://www.facebook.com/groups/104699236266816/

If your on facebook look for the pages, like them and stay connected and involved by reading the posts, liking them and/or commenting.  For those that don't like to post publicly send me private messages through facebook, if on the page click the message button at the top of the page, or send it to me directly Dorothy Ann Wiggins https://www.facebook.com/dot.wiggins.92 

For those not on facebook, utilize the blogs and email me buttons. Connect through whatever page or blog you like the best.  Let me know about you and your passions, projects, skills and talents.  These groups are open to anyone who is like-minded and COMMITTED to participate, share and help other.  Membership has its priviledges, whenever I or anyone who contacts me about a product or service I access my contacts list "THE DATABASE" and refer to those that I know first, but then I reach out to friends for referrals of their people.. I only recommend or share things I know or research myself., and if a problem arises I am on hand to help resolve issues.  I feel it is the "best practice" and hope others will do the same with me.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support and for following My Heart, Praises, Prayers and Perseverence posts.

Let me hear from you, comment or email me privately..

Sincerely,
Dot Wiggins (Dorothy Ann Wiggins on Facebook) owner, of Uniquely Organized and Utilized
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UniquelyOrganizedandUtilized
Website: http://uniquelyorganizedandutilized.com

No comments: