Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Plans, Dreams, Disappointments... Delays, Deeper Desires, Delivery of Promised Goods!!!

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

Uggh... I AM NOT PATIENT! and I learned not to pray for things I do not want to "receive" the difficult way!

When you ask for wisdom, God teaches you complex, and difficult lessons to show you how to screen, prove and validate lots of views, and types of information.

When you ask to be more polite and meek... oh yeah, God brings the "difficult and challenging" (to love) people and puts you both in situations that give you the choice to "become polite and meek" or continue "telling it like it is, because IT IS THE TRUTH!".

Feeling abit lost and disgruntled and trying to throw myself a good olde' pity party. I use to be pretty successful, so I figured I tried everything else.. why not "Party" alittle and right in the middle, God busted it up with a belly laugh.. and a glimpse of hope that maybe all is not lost on the dream. :)

Searching for something else, found this... to some it makes no sense, but to me.. it means alot! http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0092656687900067


All can find confirmation and encouragement in any circumstance, if you want to.. Ask and listen and WAIT! and you will receive.

As It Is Written in the Holy Scriptures in Jeremiah 29:11 (My additions, personalized for my purpose, you can define it for you! it is your message from HIM too.)
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil (or punishment or calamity), to give you a future and a hope. 12) Then you will call upon Me (not Oprah, Dr. Phil, or anyone else on earth) and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13) And you will seek Me and find ME (not riches, answers, the lotto numbers, a new...) when you search for ME with all your heart. 14) I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity (stupidity, pity party... )I will gather you from all the nations (whatever seems to have you instead of the promise land you thought you were heading to; (housing, jobs, situations, ..) and from all the places (all the closed doors, movements from something, NO!'s, losses....) where I have driven you, says the LORD, an I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carreid away captive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ On the wings of Love! Soaring like an eagle ~~~~&~~~~


Doh! :)

No comments: