Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Thursday, September 4, 2008

I am Published!!! Thank you for your support :)




My poem that many of you voted on, "Love Made Me Do It" has been included in an Anthology of Poetry, titled "Collected Whispers" published by International Library of Poetry.

It came in the mail today and it was kind of neat to see it "published". This poem says alot of how I was feeling and thinking and is deep down from the heart.

Thank you for those that encouraged me to write and submit it just to see it, even if nothing ever came from it. And, for going on and voting for it in the "Rate this Poem Contest". This has been fun and lead to the blog and I really have enjoyed your feed back.

You can read the poem on the website at http://www.poetry.com/dotnet/P8778475/999/1/display.aspx


No comments: