Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Monday, August 11, 2008

Officially Enrolled


Charles took my picture outside South Campus of Vance Granville Community College. I am not as big as it appears, I am standing on steps and Charles is pointing the camera up. Thanks, Son.
He added the money to the picture, since I was paying my tuition bill.
Well, I am registered, paid up for this semester, permitted to park, issued a Student ID. I went to the book store to get my books, but they are not in yet, and for 3 of my classes I do not need a book. (Errrr, how am I supposed to get ahead in the reading ???) I was told to just go to class the first day and check with the instructor to see if we need books or not.
Oh, I hate not being prepared, but.... I met a classsmate and she said most of the time you do not need your book for the first classes and that our instructor is super and is very understanding the first week. So... I am going to go on our camping trip and have a good time this weekend and look forward to my first day of class, Tuesday August 19th.

No comments: