Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Thursday, July 3, 2008

Grammar is so cool!!

I have taken a grammar workshop and learned how to write better! (Whoaho! Christmas in July!!!) You may actually be able to enjoy reading now, since you will now understand who or what I am referring. Moreover, the posts will be more concise, now that I know more words do not help make things clearer. This course was great and I finally understand the mechanics of grammar and can apply them. I guess age does have its positive effects too. I have struggled with my writing deficiencies for so long and it was just too hard to explain that I did not understand the grammar rules. I never learned the mechanics, it was just right papers and have the errors circled and keep rewriting until it finally passed. I love to write and journal, (I know; surprise, surprise! ) and now I can feel more confident sharing my writings.

Well as I edit the posts, I will put a little note at the top, (edited and the date). I will be working on them so come check the improved posts.

Thank you for your support and encouragement in sharing my thoughts even in the poor grammatical state. Your reward is on its way!!!

No comments: