Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Monday, June 30, 2008

Uniquely orgainzed and utilized

(edited July 3, 2008; grammatical improved :)

I have received inquires about my homeschool slideshow. I make these myself. I love doing them just for fun and I discovered I can store a lot of information on CDs and DVDs and reduce many boxes and notebooks. So, I have started a way for me to share my passion, gift and talent with the computer and devices that is in keeping with my hearts desire to help people and share something positive and benefical and make legacies.


My new endeavor sums me up in three words, (oh stop!!! and that was only 2 :) Uniquely Organized and Utilized, one of my biggest challenges with traditional organization is to start you have to throw away stuff, and it is just not my style. If something is still useful or meaningful I want to find it a proper use or a good home, where the item is used and enjoyed. My pictures and momentoes are very, very important to me as a symbol and inspiration, so I need to be able to see them and use my treasures frequently, so I found MY "system" and it works pretty well. I want to share it with those who may be struggling with traditional organization too, and need a caring, understanding assistant to help them find "their system".

One part of my system is the CD and DVD slideshows and they can even be beneficial to the organized person just looking for a fun, functional way to store and use their pictures or lessons for school, they make great gifts too.


Check out the new spot at :
http://uniquelyorganizedandutilized.blogspot.com/

No comments: