Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boy Met Girl 20 Years ago....


July 21, 1988 through July 21, 2008
20 years!! July 21, 1988 First date and start of a beautiful relationship. Only us two would do the things we do, but we both enjoy them so, the Love continues.

We look very different today but, for the better. But the important things have only grown better, truer and stronger.

Proud to be your girlfriend for 3 years and 9 months before I was given the honor to be your fiance' for 4 months and then finally your wife for 16 years. This year is very special and we will celebrate each anniversary!! :) (First date, first card, first...., first overnight trip (KEEP those minds clean, we traveled with his parents and he was a gentleman and I a lady) engagement, etc.. Good times that have led to more good times. We will celebrate the good and cherish what it has grown into. Praise God he brought so through the other times and remember the good even through the tough and painful times. We are together, We have a strong relationship and we make cute pictures together.

I love you, my feathered hair man, or flattop and when the day comes, bald headed. Whatever you are on the outside is not how I see you anyway.

I was so excited when you called and setup our first date, and each time the phone rang it was a slice of heaven. (especially since I was bitting my nails that you might not call and I could not call you because that was not proper for girls to call)




No comments: