Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Thursday, May 5, 2011

"Oh LORD, When will this be done?"

"Oh Lord, When Will This Be Done?" by Dorothy Ann Wiggins

Oh, LORD… When is this going to be done!


The days have trampled along and I feel every minute.
The steps to nowhere have been the hardest to take.
As much as was against standing and walking the way I felt you lead, I did.
I work and pray and pray to work,
I try to stay positive in a sea of despair.
I can’t help myself, and although I don’t understand why..
I keep caring for and helping others, trying to be fruitful.
But, I still wonder… WHY!! And for so long…

When will the sunshine, on ME again.
It shining but me being stuck inside, in pain seems more cruel that a gift.
Yay , for them who can enjoy its warmth,
but even the heating pad is not helping me not be miffed.
Oh, I confess my jealous rages, and my doubting and arguing heart
but, every other minute is too much for me to cope with.

When does this end, when will I get on with it, up and out, or online
I don’t care, just want progress
I hear you loud and clear; I obey as much as I can and confess the rest but to be honest; no more rest.
Please hear my wee little Faith and praise for who you are, and what you have done
But, really Lord when I can I have a break,
when can I see the good FOR ME! As is written.
When will I feel the strengthen within me,beside me,under me and above me.
When will I see what I have believed for so long…humbly I ask for a sign
And just to be clear not wanting a cast or bandage or further demise

I know you are LORD, I have faith that you will provide
The spirit is sweetened, the mind is clear, the heart is palpable
The work is stacking high, the dreams are fading,and hope is being drained.

Every morning is the same, I begin thinking this is the day! I will feel stronger..
But by noon, it is clear that although I have come so far,
it’s just not going any farther today.

I accept your Will and Sovernity but wonder when things will change?
Thankful you are here and hear me, but the Mary in me wants to DO more than just sit and wonder.

No comments: