Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making things better, starts with change attitudes, views and the person in the MIRROR (YOU)

Man I have learned things this week about people I care deeply about that just shocked me like a million volts and totally shook my heart to the breaking point, but it did not break! because it is "moist" and supple clay in the hands of the MASTER!, He gentle massaged me and told me, "Be still Child, KNOW that I am God". "Your comforter and healer" and "this is not your battle, Stand and be ready when I lead you, but for now Stand on the promises I have given you. (I think that is a paraphaze of a couple of verses! not a quote to my knowledge).


All the talk about Michael Jackson and his unexpected death is so mean spirited some times. He was a great song writer and musician, he lived differently that I do and I believe is "right" but I still cried and felt so bad that his life ended like it did. I cry everytime I see his children and think of how they now do not have a father, that they truly loved and why??? I feel bad for the doctor who must face the decisions he made and knowing that a minimum he was there, taking orders from a child at the time Michael Jackson was in distress and things that "might" have saved or at least relieved the immediate distress were not done that many medical peers have said should have been done. The irony in Michael Jackson's life, music and unfortunate death are heart breaking and raise lots of questions in many areanas, Spiritual, Mental Health, Drug Therapy, Medical, Legal, Social/Family Services... so many questions that we just cannot answer the How, and Why, but we can make sure this never happens again.

One of his songs that really never got alot of playtime that I can remember, but that hold lots of meaning and purpose for many things,

"Heal the World"

Listen to the words and hear the positive and the encouragement to care... Pray about what this can lead you to do.... We all have something we can do, some need to start right inside their walls, others need to only pick up the phone and call a family member or friend, take a step in faith and spread love and compassion in every step. God is love, He loved enough to give HIS ONLY SON, (ONE WAY)! He loves enough to wait, He does not condemn, call names, list a persons sins and short comings, remember Matthew, Nicodemious, the Samaritan Women at the Well, (WOW!! that is three strikes in one... what a looser) or Yeah, and best example of all Judius!) He loved them all, he cared for them, respected them and encouraged them. He is our example, We are "FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST"

and you have it, will you share it? can others believe it, do they see it in you? do you care they can't? Will you change? How are you going to make a difference? How are you going to share?

No comments: