Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us, We have been North Carolinian's for 8 years

Oh, my I just realized we missed our anniversary, Sept 1,

We have been in North Carolina 8 Years!!!! That is 2 presidential Elections. So many changes, milestones, birthdays, wedding anniversaries, Holidays, good times, and not so good times. Wow!!! time flies and it is amazing to get to the other side and see God's divine plan. To say I have been in tune with this plan and have celebrated the whole time, would be a HUGE!!! lie, I mean like Thunderstorm, lightning bolt, lie. But, God is bigger and God is faithful and God is always Right and so gracious and loving to stay with us and guide us to his awesome place.

These years have been monumental in my life, and very significant in Charles, Chris and in our families. Our move was so hard!!! See the post "Prayer answered, Carolina not quite the move we planned" http://fromtheheart-dotwigg.blogspot.com/2008/03/prayers-answered-north-carolina-not.html But God is good, and patient!!! and faithful and he got us through it and we will never be the same!! (AMEN!!!!!).

I can finally say, that it is good to be in Carolina, and Carolina is our HOME!! Although I do not know if the Carolina Panthers will ever be MY Football team, I am with DALLAS COWBOYS 110%, and some day would love to go to Texas again. But, God picked me up and placed me in Carolina, more specifically Youngsville and as for me and my family we are HOME here until we get to ascend in the sky.

Our favorite places when we first got here are no longer here, but they were slices of heaven.

The Philly Bistro, and then it became the Four Seasons, the owners Rick and Susan were great, back in the day we ate out alot!!! (before I studied Proverbs 31 :)

The Armidillo Grill (where Brigg's is now)

and Chris's favorite was the Johnson's Country Cooking (which just closed recently when a Dollar General truck ran through the dining room).

Another of our favorites which is still open is the Kanki Japanese Steak house and The Royal China Buffet, (awesome Sushi !!!)




The memories and the pictures we have of our life here in Carolina.




Our Home! We moved-in in 2003 as renters, our friends moved back to California and our lease was up, and I loved there house, the kitchen, the master BATHTUB, and the yard with trees!!! and it was just 3 doors down from the old house that we were renting and beside AWESOME neighbors that we hung out with (and who moved us!!). We purchased the house in 2005. And this is were we plan to stay.
Charles and Tiger (1 month old) May 23, 2005
Chris affectionately calls her "Just looking" She is MUCH bigger now, but the most loving dog you will meet. Charles and Tiger have grown up together and she is such a part of the family.

No comments: