Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Report Card!!! Charles Almost Made Honor Roll

Huge Praise!!!
Charles Finished the First Nine Weeks with good marks!!!

Our First Franklin County Public School Report was good!

Check out the details on our Homeschool Blog.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Dotwigg/615701

It took alot of work, a few boxes of kleenex, many phone calls, and lots of prayer but we have finally crossed the canyon and are on our way on solid ground, toward academic success. Charles has turned the page and is moving along beautifully and things are looking bright. If you want to send him a congratulatory note his email is CharlesLWiggins@nc.rr.com. Or you can comment here and I will print them and give them to him.

Dot's School Update......
My grades are still mostly A's I have one that is probably going to be a B, but I still have a few weeks and exams, papers, and a presentation to go. Big prayer request is my Presentation that I have to do on December 10th. I do not do well with presentations, I hate getting in front of people and usually blow it, but hopefully I can plan and practice so that it goes well. We are scheduling for next sememster, and hopefully I will get the classes I am selecting which will be perfect!!! 4 online and 2 traditional classes. This first semester has been very interesting and a huge growth experience. I am finally settling in and enjoying it. I will post my final grades and the results of the Grade Competition when my semester ends.

1 comment:

Allie T said...

Congratulations to both of you! Such good marks are proof of hard work and diligence that you can both be proud of. :) Charles, you're paving the way for a great future for yourself, good for you, and way to make your parents proud!