Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Thursday, August 7, 2008

Perseverance has paid off!!!! :)

When I found out I could not qualify for grants, I wrote letters and applied for any financial assistance available. I asked the school to consider me for scholarships that they award and today I received a letter congradulating me on receiving an Academic Achievement scholarship.

Yeah!!! my grades from when I attended classes before were good and qualified me for this scholarship.

A bright spot in the gray clouds that have been hovering over me lately. Hopefully some of the other scholarships will come in also (Fingers crossed).

They have an awards ceremony in October and pictures will be in the school news paper I will post it later. But for now just wanted to share the good news :).

No comments: