Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Sunday, June 8, 2008

We did it!!!! Graduation Day was a success






Yesterday was the big day and all the planning and praying paid off. So many of the blogs I read help in my gaining control over the fear and finally settling into my "purpose". Blinders were blown off, misunderstood teachings and old knowledge that was not properly understood was corrected and my heart was healed through the workings of the last few months. God is so good, and patient with me and oh, how I still get caught in mourning the time that has been lost in the "wilderness" but, I am on his time now and He is doing the work (Ah... the rest I have needed for so long... feels as good as a Calgon bubble bath). They say, "Hind sight is 20/20, well hind sight also leads to negative feelings and mourning things sometimes, Spiritual sight is better and it even helps you look back and see things you never saw during the experience, or thing that you saw differently then, now seem as miraculous and pleasing as pretty "wildflowers" in the yard that look like daisies.








For a full account of graduation see the homeschool blog this is a direct link to today's post http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Dotwigg/544573/














No comments: