Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Am Back, and Better and more sure than ever!

So sorry it has been so long since my last post.  Building the business AND getting back to a healthy state with my Fibromyalgia proved to be a little tougher than I thought but, I figured it out and some exciting things are coming together.

Today I posted this on Facebook and worked and updating and connecting all my pieces... I am one gal and will function best organized and able to share whatever is happening so connect with whichever profiles you like, they are clearly identified and will reflect appropriate posts.

Looking forward to connecting with you and sharing information, tips and services.

Sincerely,

Dot A. Wiggins "Uniquely Dot"  Professionally
Dorothy Ann Herdman Wiggins  Personally



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So excited about the future of Uniquely Organized and Utilized, and the full launch of myself professional as Dot A. Wiggins "Uniquely Dot". I was quite surprised how few of my family and friends understood and realized what it was that I do and how UOU came about. :) Well, the blog explains it on the tab, The Rest of the Story of UOU, click here to go there: http://uniquelyorganizedandutilized.blogspot.com/p/rest-of-story-of-uou.html

The best compliment came from a long time friend, "Dot, I had no idea"! and that is exactly what I wanted. For years I pulled muscles and stressed into panic attacks to just be "weird and annoying" instead of letting on that I had "issues or disabilities" while helping my son with his "Special needs" I deepended my disdain for labels and excuses for people to treat you different or lesser of a person because you OPENLY asked for assistance or for Clarification before making a mess that might not be so easy or fun to clean up. I am a communicator and passionate about productivity, utilization and PEOPLE helping People, that is what UOU, Uniquely Organized and Utilized is all about. It is our "WHY", our mission and our passion. Most things are listed in one of our publications and most translate, so if you have a task or project, I can help get it done, WITH YOU! or For you. #UniquelyDot #UniquelyOrganiz #UniquelyOrganizedandUtilized

LIKE, Comment and SHARE to make me smile :)
Thank you for reading and sharing.
"Together WE can make a difference" by exemplifying
"Where there is a WILL, there is a WAY!"


No comments: