Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Friday, March 18, 2011

Choose Love, and the FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT not secrets, and empty words...Do you have a concealed Weapon permit for that tongue of yours???

Secrets can be "innocent" when just a privacy and modest thing.. but when they become bigger and darker and are used to be a cloak for bad behavior, hurting others, HYPOCRACY, AND LIES (which are SINS! if you are a believer..)  The human mind is a powerful machine that can be controlled by the environment it is operating in, it was designed in PARADISE, where Truth was as plentiful as the fresh air, beauty and innocent companionship and relationships were the "popular trends" before that "corruption" slide in.. today we have the same paradise and perfect conversations but the corruption and negative is more "popular" it blares on our radios, tv's and computers.  However, we can conquer the thoughts like it said that Jesus Christ conquered the GRAVE!, to Believe that and that I too will conquer someday is extremely powerful, inspiring and overwhelmingly encourages me to wholeheartedly, completely open my heart, mind and body to possible relationships to learn and experience a different flavor of the fruits in the garden, my GOD created.

Just because fear and evident anger and/or refusal of apology being accepted does not negate the need for the apology being offered and then it is YOUR responsibility to PRAY and Work to restore the relationship. Bad experiences, past experiences or whatever excuse (My family didn't take about feelings, I am ... and don't trust, discuss, I need ... or else I can't let people in)

  One secret can set off a domino effect that destroys so much... needlessly... (Remember! there are no secrets that no one knows... someone knows...)

When love is active and true ...there are no secrets!  Even if the person won't "Listen" (the advanced act of hearing and interpreting auditory information) speaking the Truth sets you free from the destructive habit of withholding information, and keeps you from allowing your heart to become hardened and bitter.  Having to wear your armor all the time, even in close relationships and intimite moments.   If the other person in the relationship won't hear and Listen.  There is someone who hears..cares..loves and will honor you and the commitments that others have made...  He Provides...He Heals...He Protects... Always share your heart with HIM, clean out the hurts.. the "DARK" feelings, plans for revenge, wishes to get "what you deserve"! 

He continually stretches us and draws us to look above our circumstances, our hurts, our struggles.. Never GIVE UP, ALWAYS GIVE YOUR BEST and ALWAYS RISE UP, in Prayer, Praise, and Perseverance.

Love Endures...(Won't quit)  
Love DOES NOT FAIL..
Love Lifts you up..

Secrets, regrets, confessions, apologies.....  why are we so hung up on these huge wastes of time, if there is no action toward change.  The most hurtful and aggrevating thing as a friend is to have to witness and hear repeated secrets, conspiracies to hurt others, or plans to withhold talents, gifts and affections in order to gain control of another person.  Oh, how a heart SCREAMS in pain from the effects ...  even worse when you are the target of the meaningless apologies and consistent secrets of hateful and "DARK" feelings against others who wrong you, but yet you are never wrong enough to apologize. 

Where is the grace???  where is the understanding???  How can you say you LOVE, CARE and are KIND when you will KILL someones spirit, level a persons character and shake someone to the core, causing them to completely doubt and question the fundamental beliefs.  Is there really "Justification" of behaviors like this?  Where is that written in the "HOLY SCRIPTURES" cause I am so wanting to find the path so many are on.  I have gone to Lifeway several times looking in all the new translations but the all read the same as my old and well worn Bible.  

Breaking promises, refusing to grant requests (simple and should be easily done) CONSISTENTLY.  Defacing a person in private is just as disgusting, disrespectful and painful.  If only the Golden Rule, Common Courtesy and Honorable treatment of others would come back into "popular trends" it would be awesome and not a moment too soon.

When you are loved, accepted and CHERISHED you don't need to keep secrets, and confessions should come from the heart and be something "You WANT to DO!" cause you know you OWE the other person the restorative action, which is like placing a pressure dressing on their wounded heart.  Continued denials, ignoring of requests and needs, lack of care (the feelings not the physical serving), being treated as a burden and an unwanted obligation makes one feel just that..REJECTED..IGNORED and UNWANTED...


One Republic

Secrets lyrics


I need another story

Something to get off my chest

My life gets kinda boring

Need something that I can confess



'Til all my sleeves are stained red

From all the truth that I've said

Come by it honestly I swear

Thought you saw me wink, no

I've been on the brink, so



Tell me what you want to hear               (THE TRUTH, LOVINGKINDNESS....)

Something that will like those ears

Sick of all the insincere

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



This time

Don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



My God

Amazing that we got this far

It's like we're chasing all those stars

Driving shiny big black cars



And everyday I see the news, all the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises, just write it into an album

Seen it straight to gold

I don't really like my flow, no, so

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/o/one_republic/secrets.html ]

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that will like those ears

Sick of all the insincere

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



This time

Don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



Oh, got no reason, got not shame


Got no family I can blame


Just don't let me disappear


I'mma tell you everything



So tell me what you want to hear

Something that will like those ears

Sick of all the insincere

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



This time

Don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



So tell me what you want to hear

Something that will like those ears

Sick of all the insincere

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



This time

Don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away



All my secrets away

All my secrets away  



I would rather have your heart...  even the dark stuff has to "lighten" soon....  If it is the truth, hand it over I can handle it ~~I have help (and He already knows).  But best of all, I truly care and Love the person not what the have or their title, reputation, connections, ect.. I don't need details... I just need commitment to turn from (THAT) and commit to honest communication.  Take alittle time with someone else and put up with alittle yuck.. cause someone took your yuck... and still cared and remained friends, became your wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, aunt,, whatever... 

No comments: