Welcome

Glad you stopped by, hope you enjoy the articles and other things here. The Links are especially useful, they will take you to other websites, 2 are mine, the Dot's Literary and Creative Expressions, is where I store my short stories, poems and drawings and the Titus Homeschool blog is our blog about the family and homeschooling. The other sites are Authors that I enjoy, other homeschool or Christian resources and Music websites where you can go listen and purchase songs.

You can post a comment under each article (post) or click on my profile and email me privately. I would love to hear from you. Check back often to see what is new.

Sincerely,
Dot



Friday, November 28, 2008

Story of My Life... Organized and concise

Well, in my endeavor to organize and utilize my boxes and boxes of pictures, notes, and trickets.
While trying to preserve and retain as many of the memories as I can, I have found an awesome free program!! (WHOA HOO!!! all about the free stuff). And it turns out I am not the only person that tries to record and document their life and heritage for their own use, but also for their children and for the sake of the history. This network, Story of My Life, is a foundation that preserves and stores information for the historical and genealogical value. You can pay to have your information permanently kept and have more space, but they are generous in what they offer you for free. This also has a future posting feature, so you can write the story now and have it post later. What a great thing for writing those stories for the kids that we want to give them when they are older, or for an anniversary milestone.

http://www.storyofmylife.com/Dotwigg88

The link to my page is under the "Links to other sites" on the right side bar.

No comments: